"DodO iS noT dEAd"

A punk Naturalist

Monday 7 December 2009

And now for something completely similar ...

Some three years ago I started to nurture one of these little fashionable animals of the virtual kind known as blogs. I called it Return of the Dodo, for the reason that it featured no articles about dodos - who made no return, having never appeared in the first place.

The poor thing was abandoned less than a year later. Chancing upon it recently, I realized that the endeavour had not been entirely without success; and that perhaps I could try to see if like the phoenix, the dodo could be born anew from his ashes.

This Dodo2.0 will start with of a re-utterance of some interesting articles of the previous version; it is indeed a well-documented fact that by nature, dodos have a tendency to stammer. Like its predecessor, it will deal little with biology, and hugely with films, series, books, illustration and the sort. If I am courageous I may even make it bilingual. But that is unlikely.

Being a very sociable animal, the dodo thrives with comments and attention; and pine away from lack of interaction. I therefore will be most grateful for all your remarks, reviews and reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment